At Power Tech Industry ,For us, Quality starts at the beginning of the process. We lend an ear to our customers, to make sure to provide products and services that best suit their needs and requirements.
We make sure that the design & detail engineering process must proceed with the closest possible attention in order to guarantee that all our customer’s needs have been considered. Stringent quality control checks are maintained initiating right from procurement of material .Once the manufacturing process has begun, step by step critical path planning, execution and inspection continue the quality assurance process until a finished product after pre-dispatch inspection, meeting our customer’s needs is on its way to the project site.
After supplying the material at site as per the required approved specifications and drawings as received from client, at Power Tech Industry we make sure through on-site installation guidance by our experienced field crew or by follow up with client’s representative, their required satisfaction.
In accordance to the final approved Autocad Drawing provided by the client along with entailed specifications, our trained engineers take off the operations for production as per below mentioned steps.
- a) At first shop drawings are prepared using CADmep
- b) Accurate B.O.Qs are generated including required Accessories and Connectors.
- c) Fabrication begins by CNC Machines based on technical inputs by design team.
- d) Each duct piece is then numbered on the drawing provided, accordingly labeling fabricated Items. Each Label Shows the Project Name, Drawing Ref., Item Number, Item Description (Straight Duct, Elbow, Tee, Taper etc.), Size (mentioning Length, Width and Depth), Gauge of material used.
- e) Test Certificate is issued along with each lot of material being dispatched.